Find educational seminars, online resources, and other important need to know material to aid your business operations. And be sure to check back often as new information is continuously being added to this page.
- Trust Matters. Become a BBB Accredited Business and show your customers that you are an honest, ethical business that they can trust. Get Accredite with the BBB by applying today here!
- Get to know your fellow Chamber members as Dave Nelson interviews local Chardon business owners on this well received Podcast!
- Please click on - Chamber of Commerce State of the Schools 09.14.22 - for a copy of the State of the School as presented to our members on September 14th.
- For the Retail Strategies demographic reports, click this: 155_Main_St__Chardon__OH_44024_Demographic Packet. For additional information regarding the Economic Development recap to the State of the City click this: Retail Strategies Coffee Connections Chamber 9.20.22. To watch the GTV streaming of the 2022 State of the City presentation, please click here and you may review the slide show by clicking on 2022 State of the City
- Introduction to LEAN - Save the date for Tuesday, October 11th at Newbury Business Park, (12373 Kinsman Road, Newbury). GGP is offering a training opportunity with Manufacturer Solutions, LLC. If you have never done a LEAN program in your company, or have started and stopped but want to get back on track, this is a great way to get inspired and move forward! To register please click here.
- The signature 10-month program is designed for adults across all sectors who want to gain a deeper understanding of local issues, connect with other key decision makers, and explore ways to better serve our community.
- Cost Saving Solutions - Find a program in which you can save your business or organization money while performing day to day operations!
- Explore at HIVE! You’re invited to join the Nonprofit Center and HIVE for some joyful, celebratory professional development! EXPLORE will introduce nonprofit leaders, staff, board members, and volunteers to the power of human-centered design. This half-day workshop will feature an energizing design challenge followed by breakout sessions with inspiring activities and innovative ideas. You’ll look at challenges differently after you explore with us. Join the fun! | Friday, September 23 from 8:45 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon) | HIVE Makerspace at Lakeland Community College (ground floor of H-building). Click here to register.
Are you a new employer? We have created a video series to assist you in getting started with BWC. These short seven videos can help with creating an e-account, filing a claim, and more! Click here for more information.
- At Ohio Means Jobs, you can tap into top talent to find your next empolyee(s). Resources provided here will also help you in hiring, promoting, and retaining employees. Hire a veteran, or someone with disabilities, or sponsor an apprentice program. Many opportunities to build your workforce!
- So many seminars, webinars, events and consulting opportunities for you to look over by clicking on the SBDC above! | Small Business Manufacturers and Wholesale Distributors can receive a FREE Operational Review for Business to Business Small Companies in Lake and Geauga Counties. Our expert SBDC Business Advisor, Jim Gray, will work with you in person at your place of business to uncover any shortcomings and provide guidance on improvement.
- SCORE Cleveland offers many webinars for Northeast Ohio business owners. Browse their extensive calendar for a wide range of business related topics by clicking here. Join them on October 4th at 7p for a live online event to Learn the Basics of Google Ads. For more information and to register, click here.