Hopefully you were able to attend our super cool, super rockin' Chamber Awards Ceremony on March 21st!
We had a blast celebrating the following, very deserving businesses and individuals:
- Business of the Year | Beans Coffee Shop & Bistro
- Organization of the Year | Destination Geauga
- Business Person of the Year | Jake Kouwe of The Chardon Polka Band + Chip's Clubhouse
- Maple Leaf Community Impact Award | Mariann Goodwin of The Carriage Trade Boutique
- Legacy Award | Marci Mondello-King of Marci's Hair on the Square
And through the generosity of our business members, we were able to present three $1,000 scholarships to:
- Eric Sivula
- Julianne Sweet
- Natalie Zemba
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!
We can't put on these special events without the generous support of our Donors, Hosts and Sponsors. A BIG round of applause goes to:
- Salty Salt Cave
- Shiffler Equipment Sales
- Susan Parker - HomeSmart + Artemis Property Ventures
And to all of our Raffle Basket Donors! Our business + organizational members are absolutely outstanding! THANK YOU
This year's Awards have been given out and we want you to remember that our next Awards Banquet will be held in March of 2024, so check back early next year for your chance to register for this celebratory event!
SUBMIT AN AWARD NOMINATION
Do you know of a Business, Organization, or Person deserving of recognition? We are accepting nominations for Business of the Year (both Large and Small), Business Person of the Year, Organization of the Year, and Legacy Award.
*Nominees MUST be located in Chardon but do not have to be Chamber members - Nominators MUST be a Chamber member.
SPONSOR OR DONATE A BASKET
If you care to sponsor this event, or have the means to donate a raffle basket/item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440.285.9050. We thank you in advance for your consideration in contributing to this wonderful evening!
Contact us to learn more.